Activities and services
TEDH is a design laboratory specialized in the development and application of research and design for product, interior and services in healthcare and wellbeing.
The Lab apply a human-centered approach within our research, to engage people, to understand problems and to visualize new possibilities and future scenarios.
It combines different skills to support the idea of design that relies on technology knowledge. Through practical application of researches, the researcher make design meaningful.
TEDH Lab develops and apply new methodologies, design and test innovative products and services. The Lab know-how extends from biomechanical and functional evaluations, ergonomics, to the design of wearables and smart objects for wellbeing.
The research projects are mainly European Projects, regional and national researches, and research project in collaboration with companies. Thanks to this precious heterogeneity in our projects, our partners are universities, institutions and private companies from all over the world.
- FMD 3D printer
- Formlabs Form 2 3D Printer + Formlabs Wash and cure for print finishing
- 3D print finishing equipment
- Model Md-40 CNC milling machine
- Thermo-press for textile applications + materials (conductive fabric, glues, etc.)
- Laser cutting for textiles (1600x1000)
- 2 mannequins man/woman half bust
- Pro Weller soldering iron
- Desoldering station with aspirator
- Reflow oven for mini-productions
- Stabilized power supplies
- Signal generator
- NI MyDaq system
- Patient Simulator (ECG, SpO2, NIBP biomedical signal generator) certified
- EEG Amplifier 8 channels bluetooth (CE-MED medical certified)
- 16 Channels EEG Amplifier (medical certificate CE-MED)
- Saturimeter (medical certificate CE-MED)
- X-sens inertial system for motion analysis
- Vicon optoelectronic system for motion analysis
- Sensorized shirts/suits with ad hoc electronics for ECG, EMG and motion analysis acquisitions
- Glasses for eye-tracking and gaze detection
- Pedar sensorized insoles for gait analysis
- Sensorized Sensoria Insoles for gait analysis
- Sensorized Sensoria Socks for gait analysis
- USB-C Infrared Cameras for Motion Analysis with AI